3 Gallon GT Liqui-Damp Car/Truck/RV Liquid Sound Dampener Kit - Includes: 3 GAL GT Liqui-Damp, Instruction Sheet, Application Brush, Degreaser, GT MAT Decals, and Disposable Gloves
3 Gallon GT Liqui-Damp Car/Truck/RV Liquid Sound Dampener Kit - Includes: 3 GAL GT Liqui-Damp, Instruction Sheet, Application Brush, Degreaser, GT MAT Decals, and Disposable Gloves by GT Sound Control at Sandero Club. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Is your ride full of rattles and road noise? Do your panels buzz when the bass drops? You've spent your hard earned cash on an audio system that
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes 3 Gallon GT Liqui-Damp, installation kit consisting of Easy to follow Installation, Application Brush, Degreaser, GT MAT Decals, Disposable Gloves, and Toll Free Tech Support
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener is a water-based liquid sound-dampening product that is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable that may be applied by brush, trowel, or spray gun. GT Liqui-Damp air dries to the touch within 2 hours and fully sets in 4-6 hours. A standard application coat is approximately 32mil thick.
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener covers and adheres to almost any surface. Whether on painted or rough(sanded) surfaces, grease-free metallic panels provide the most adhesive applications. A finished, cured surface is sandable and paintable and is resistant to abrasion or chemicals. This version dries to a light gray or tan color and is odorless when cured.
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener weighs 12 lbs per gallon, which will coat approximately 75sqft at 32mil thickness. Two or more thin coats will provide the best looking and performing finish. Thicker coats will take longer to dry and are prone to clumping and cracking.
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener is designed to be used alone or in combination with our GTMAT sheet product. Use GTMAT first to cover large holes, then apply GT Liqui-Damp over the GTMAT. Please see our informative video for an example of this application. Applying GTMAT over GT Liqui-Damp is not recommended unless the liquid layer has been painted.
|Manufacturer:||GT Sound Control|
|Brand:||GT Sound Control|
|Publisher:||GT Sound Control|
|Studio:||GT Sound Control|